Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nice Legs!

I have been a little MIA lately with my wine blogging.....the final preparations for baby have been keeping me quite occupied to say the least. Now..... I am on maternity leave and the waiting has begun. It is HOT out in sunny Florida....and I am INSIDE so it makes for good time to catch up on blogging.

I hardly have NICE legs as my post title describes, more like a swollen cankle mess....BUT I bet you would love to know a little more about the legs on your WINE :-)  I started to write up information on just what those legs mean about your wine...we learned quite a bit on our Napa Valley trip.  Prior to that I thought it meant you had a REALLY good wine on your hands....but as I got to writing I found a great video that describes what I wanted to write, perfectly.

ENJOY!

Legs on Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment